Consultare Partners offers services in the following key areas, customized to your organization's specific needs:
BOARDSOURCE Approved Curriculum*
- Roles & Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- Board-Staff Partnership
- Board Structure
- Board's Role in Fundraising
- Board-Building Cycle
- Board Performance Assessment
- Best practices
- Board meeting planning and management
- Policy drafting (Conflict of Interest, Internal Controls)
- Leadership succession planning
- Draft by-laws and Articles of Incorporation
- Develop mission, vision, and values
- Board recruitment and engagement
- 501 (c)(3) incorporation document processing
- Facilitation, establish objectives, set goals, develop timeline, and implementation
- Program evaluation
- Organizational readiness and capacity
- SWOT Analysis
Services are available on a Project basis or By Engagement on a monthly retainer.
Fees subject to project scope and contract terms.
*As a Certified Governance Trainer, Toni Capra is certified to offer governance training using BoardSource-approved curriculum.